FormatModule 1: April 25-29, Module 2: June 20 - July 1, Module 3: October 17 - 21, 2018.
RequirementAt least 3 years full-time practice.
- Number of participants is limited to 16.
ContentAt the heart of The European Guild's Advanced Training lies an in-depth review of the Basic Ten-Series. Students will take two external models each through the entire ten series. Lectures and discussions will center around the goals and strategies of each session. Parallel to this practitioners will also each take two people through our Advanced 3 series.
The Advanced 3-series – not to be confused with the standard Post ten 3-series taught during the Basic Training – emphasizes assessment, evaluation and strategies for working with post ten clients. Specific attention is directed towards the individuals' structure and function in sitting, standing, and in movement. It consists of the positions of "C", "Z", and "L" of the original Ida Rolf, Peter Melchior, and Emmett Hutchins Advanced theories.
ScheduleFor a detailed schedule please use this link.
- The Tuition for the Advanced Training is € 4000 for non EGSI members.
- In order to promote SI in certain regions we are giving various regional discounts for EGSI members.
- The prices listed below have taken into account the €100 deposit already payed and include the 2018 membership fee.
- Remaing tuition for practitioners from Eastern Europe:
- Remaining tuition for practitioners from the U.K. and Italy:
- Remaining tuition for practitioners from Switzerland:
- The tuition is due by December 31, 2017.
- You can use direct bank transfer:
European Guild for Structural Integration
BIC / SWIFT KOMBCZPPXXX
- or Paypal
- Payment by installment is possible. Please drop us a line if you would like to do that.
- The AT 2018 is full. If you would like to join the waitlist, please send us an e-mail. There is currently 3 people on the waitlist.
Already signed up:
16 of 16